The Verdict Is In...
JusticeCentral.TV features the sassiest and savviest judges in all of court television. And don’t just take our word for it: from the awards to ratings, the people are ruling in our favor.
- America’s Court With Judge Ross: With a previous stint at the L.A. Superior Court, Judge Ross is an Emmy®-nominated expert at showing litigants how to coolly handle their altercations.
- Justice For All With Judge Cristina Perez: 3-time Emmy® Award winner and published author Judge Cristina Perez knows how to connect with her ever growing fan base.
- Justice With Judge Mablean: After a 7-year stint on Divorce Court, Judge Mablean returns to the bench and was nominated for a 2018 Emmy in Outstanding Legal Courtroom. Ratings show the audience is happy to have her back.
- Supreme Justice With Judge Karen: Best known for her sassy personality and bold judgments, Judge Karen Mills-Francis boasts over 13 years of legal experience and is a successful published author.
- The Verdict With Judge Hatchett: This show is our newest court entry and is two-time Emmy®-nominated!
- We The People With Gloria Allred: For over three decades, Gloria Allred has defended civil rights and more than a few celebrities. She also has three Emmy® nominations in her storied resume.
Strictly business: more reasons to launch and advertise on JusticeCentral.TV
Americans love court shows. When it comes to daytime TV, court shows deliver almost as many gross ratings points as all other talk shows combined, despite having far fewer time slots. And the number of prime time and late night/early morning viewers is also increasing. In terms of demographics, court show fans are multicultural and majority homeowners.
- The ES “Court Combo” averages almost 1.5 million homes per week*, airing on stations all across the country.
- Our Court combo has the ability to reach over 92% of U.S. Homes.
*Source: Nielsen, 2ndQtr. 2018