The Verdict Is In...
JusticeCentral.TV features the sassiest and savviest judges in all of court television. And don’t just take our word for it: from the awards to ratings, the people are ruling in our favor.
- America’s Court With Judge Ross: With a previous tenure at L.A. Superior Court, Judge Ross is an Emmy®-nominated expert at showing litigants how to coolly handle their altercations. For more than 10 years, AMERICA’S COURT has invited viewers into Judge Ross’ court room where he delivers the law with a smile.
- Justice For All With Judge Cristina Perez: 3-time Emmy® Award winner and published author Judge Cristina Perez knows how to connect with her ever courtroom. She is tough but fair and her approachable style makes her leadership one that litigants learn from.
- Justice With Judge Mablean: After a 7-year tenure on Divorce Court, Judge Mablean brings a big personality to her courtroom. Nominated in 2018 for the Emmy in Outstanding Legal Courtroom, Mablean’s style never disappoints.
- Supreme Justice With Judge Karen: Best known for her sassy personality and bold judgments, Judge Karen Mills-Francis boasts nearly 20 years of legal experience and is a successful published author. SUPREME JUSTICE can get loud but Judge Karen brings it all under control with the crack of her gavel.
- The Verdict With Judge Hatchett: Two-time Emmy®-nominated Judge Glenda Hatchett rules her courtroom with a firm but compassionate attitude. She’s seen it all and she delivers THE VERDICT like you’ve never seen.
- We The People With Gloria Allred: For over three decades, Gloria Allred has defended civil rights across all walks of life. From celebrities to everyday citizens, Allred knows how to cut to the chase and protect people’s rights. She is a three-time Emmy® nominations and her brand means justice for victims everywhere.
Strictly business: more reasons to launch and advertise on JusticeCentral.TV
Americans love court shows. When it comes to daytime TV, court shows deliver almost as many gross ratings points as all other talk shows combined, despite having far fewer time slots. And the number of prime time and late night/early morning viewers is also increasing. In terms of demographics, court show fans are multicultural and majority homeowners.
- The ES “Court Combo” averages almost 1.5 million homes per week*, airing on stations all across the country.
- Our Court combo has the ability to reach over 92% of U.S. Homes.
*Source: Nielsen, 2ndQtr. 2018