21 Sep Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Promotes Patricia Wilson To Executive Vice President Of JusticeCentral.TV Television Network
Longtime Showrunner Will Continue as Executive Producer of All Five Court Series for Network and Broadcast Syndication
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Byron Allen’s Allen Media Group division Entertainment Studios proudly announces the elevation of Patricia Wilson to the position of Executive Vice President of its television network, JUSTICECENTRAL.TV, currently available in over 44 million U.S. homes. Wilson joined Entertainment Studios in 2010 when its first court series, AMERICA’S COURT WITH JUDGE ROSS, launched in syndication.
In her new network executive position, Wilson will also remain as an Executive Producer and Showrunner for all five of the Entertainment Studios/Allen Media Group court series currently in production:
- AMERICA’S COURT WITH JUDGE ROSS – Nominated for an Emmy® Award, this is the next generation of court shows. Judge Ross shows litigants how they can responsibly deal with their disputes and understand the consequences of their actions. America’s Court with Judge Ross premiered in Fall, 2010.
- JUSTICE FOR ALL WITH JUDGE CRISTINA PEREZ – Three-time Emmy®-Award winner Cristina Perez is back on the bench. Cristina is the ultimate award-winning judge, who appeals to audiences everywhere. Justice for All with Judge Cristina Perez premiered in Fall, 2012.
- SUPREME JUSTICE WITH JUDGE KAREN – Twice elected as a county court judge in Miami, Judge Karen Mills-Francis is known for her feisty, full-of-life personality and passionate advocacy for families and children. Supreme Justice with Judge Karen premiered in Fall, 2013.
- JUSTICE WITH JUDGE MABLEAN – Television viewers know Judge Mablean from the television show ‘Divorce Court,’ where Judge Mablean presided as the Judge for seven seasons (1999-2006). Justice with Judge Mablean premiered in Fall, 2014.
- THE VERDICT WITH JUDGE HATCHETT – Two-time Emmy®-nominated host Judge Glenda Hatchett presided as Judge on ‘Judge Hatchett’ for a total of fourteen seasons on the air. ‘Judge Hatchett’ won a Prism Award for Best Unscripted Non-Fiction Series or Special for Television. The Verdict with Judge Hatchett premiered in Fall, 2016.
All five of these court series are carried in broadcast syndication in 90 percent of U.S. television markets, and on the Entertainment Studios television network, JUSTICECENTRAL.TV. Comcast, DirecTV, AT&T U-verse, Verizon FiOS, and DISH are among the many platforms that currently carry JUSTICECENTRAL.TV.
Prior to her ten years at Entertainment Studios, Wilson, a five-time Daytime Emmy® nominee, served as Senior Producer for Twentieth Television‘s most successful courtroom drama series, DIVORCE COURT. She has also produced other Twentieth Television courtroom shows, including POWER OF ATTORNEY and TEXAS JUSTICE. Wilson was one of the original producers for the Telepictures syndicated courtroom show, MORAL COURT featuring radio host Larry Elder. Wilson’s additional production credits include EXTRA, INSIDE EDITION, AMERICA’S MOST WANTED, BLACK ENTERPRISE MAGAZINE, and FAMILY COURT. Patricia has also worked at CBS EVENING NEWS, Fox News Channel, Buena Vista Development, BET News Division, and KFI Talk Radio. Wilson holds a bachelor’s degree from UCLA.
“Patricia Wilson is an excellent executive who is leading the expansion of our syndicated court programming and our television network JusticeCentral.TV,” said Byron Allen, Founder/Chairman/CEO of Entertainment Studios/Allen Media Group. “Patricia is an extremely talented television showrunner, and we are fortunate to have her lead our court television network and production team into the next decade.”
“It is with great enthusiasm that I continue to produce new content for Entertainment Studios and JusticeCentral.TV,” said Patricia Wilson, Executive Vice President of JusticeCentral.TV. “With Byron Allen’s visionary leadership and our roster of enormously talented judges, I look forward to further elevating our brands for the Allen Media Group global distribution platforms and achieving our long-term strategies.”