Hilarious Stand-Ups and Sitcoms
Comedy programming has never been funnier — but only one network was founded by a former comedian and features today’s top comics on talk shows, in sitcoms, and on stage before live audiences. The network features:
- Comics Unleashed: Four comedians at the top of the game share their side-splitting stories with Byron Allen, who began his career as a stand-up comic. To date, over 500 comics have appeared on the show, from headliners to groundbreaking up-and-comers.
- Mr. Box Office: This star-studded sitcom features Bill Bellamy, Jon Lovitz, and Vivica A. Fox.
- First Family: Life and laughter in the White House starring Christopher B. Duncan, Kellita Smith, Jackee, and soul-music legend Gladys Knight.
- Funny You Should Ask: America’s Comedy-Game show is hosted by Jon Kelley, and features a rotating panel of top comedians who interact with contestants. Comedians like Howie Mandel, Jackee, Tiffany Haddish, Anthony Anderson, Jon Lovitz and our very own Byron Allen have all made numerous appearances making Funny You Should Ask one of the funniest shows on television!
Strictly business: more reasons to launch and advertise on Comedy.TV
Everyone loves to laugh, regardless of gender or ethnicity or income. In particular, comedy attracts younger adults (ages 18-49) with household income exceeding $100,000, and a heavy intent to purchase electronics and home entertainment products and services.
- Comedy.TV entertains with some of the hottest stand-up comedians on sitcoms, in concert, on talk shows and touring today.
- Comedy.TV continues to attract viewers, increasing +9% with Women 25-54 1stto 2nd. Qtr. 2018 (M-Su 12n-7p) and +13% in late night (M-Su 1-3a).
Source: Nielsen, 1st& 2ndQtr. 2018.